Cee Lo Green to publish a memoir in 2013
The "Forget You" singer has teamed up with rapper Big Gipp and Rolling Stone contributing editor David Wild for the book.
"After reading my book, there will be no doubt that I am meant to be," Green said in a statement. "You will enter into the supernatural, the surreal, and extraordinary. As Cee Lo Green, a.k.a. 'everybody's brother,' I will make you a believer. I talk about art imitating life."
Then referencing "Crazy," his 2006 hit with Gnarls Barkley," Green added, "YOU discover CRAZY."
Green tells his personal story and career journey in the memoir -- from his days with hip hop group Goodie Mob to his current role on NBC's "The Voice," all the while trying to offer advice and inspiration about "how an underdog can find success."
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video