Jeweler says she designed Natalie Portman's wedding ring
(CBS) Updated 1:56 p.m.
Are Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied married? That's the buzz following Portman's appearance at the Oscars on Sunday where she presented the best actor award.
The 30-year-old actress appeared to be sporting a wedding band (or two) alongside her engagement ring at the Academy Awards. Her choreographer fiance was also photographed wearing what looked like a wedding ring.
Jeweler Jamie Wolf said she designed the couple's "wedding rings," according to People.com, creating two diamond rings to sit on either side of Portman's engagement ring. Wolf said she also created a platinum band for Millepied. Still, no marriage announcement has been made.
The couple revealed their engagement in December 2010 and have a 7-month-old son named Aleph.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini