Kate Gosselin: "I am lonely"
"The odds are so against me," she said about meeting a guy. "One mom, eight kids ... I am lonely. I clean up the house, put the kids to bed, and there I sit."
Gosselin isn't giving up hope just yet though. "Ideally I'd find that person," she said.
The mom-of-eight told host Drew Pinsky she doesn't need a man to support her financially. She just wants the companionship and someone who can co-parent her children.
When asked what has become of her ex and father of her kids, Gosselin said, "He basically lives his life and I live mine."
"It's more peaceful," she added. "Probably not anything that I'm doing differently. Possibly he's working now and so he feels like he's living a regular life again and maybe a little happier with himself, so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now okay going there."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?