Jamie Lee Curtis, Mark Harmon reunite on "NCIS"
(CBS) It was a "Freaky Friday" reunion on CBS Tuesday night.
Jamie Lee Curtis, the star of that 2003 comedy about a mother-daughter body swap, turned up as a guest star on the hit Mark Harmon drama "NCIS." Harmon co-starred in "Freaky Friday," which also featured Lindsay Lohan in the teen daughter role.
In a rare TV appearance Tuesday, Curtis played Dr. Samantha Ryan, recruited by the "NCIS" to look into what looks like the suicide of a Navy reservist. That's when the sparks begin to fly.
Curtis, who returns to the show next week, told "Entertainment Tonight" that she and Harmon are good friends.
""I'm very fond of him and he's very fond of me. That's just a given," she said.
What the clip below and tell us what you think of her role on "NCIS" and whether there is chemistry between the characters.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"