Jennifer Aniston dishes on "Wanderlust" nude scene, Justin Theroux
The film, co-starring Paul Rudd, also features Aniston's current actor beau, Justin Theroux. Aniston insists that despite reports, they didn't spark up a romance while on set.Pictures: Jennifer Aniston
Pictures: "Wanderlust" premiere
Read more: Alan Alda on free love commune in "Wanderlust"
"Nothing happened on that movie," she told ABC News. "I mean, that was sort of -- that's what is a rumor," she said. "I mean, it's again, it's the easy rumor. But nothing happened. We were just friends, great friends, on the movie."
Aniston says she first met Theroux while filming the 2008 film, "Tropic Thunder."
Still, the actress sounds smitten with him now.
"He is really cute," she said.
Aniston also opened up about shooting the nude scenes in "Wanderlust," telling ET Canada there's a lot of of nudity -- "Bottomless, topless," she said. "Yeah, there is. It's happening." The former "Friends" star said filming in the buff was "liberating."
According to TheWrap.com, Aniston reportedly decided to yank a topless scene at the very last minute, but her publicist denies it, saying, "The scene is how it was always supposed to be."
The scene finds Aniston going topless in front of TV news cameras in the film, but moviegoers will instead see her topless from behind -- with her bare breasts shown pixelated.
Tell us: Do you want to see "Wanderlust"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil