Justin Bieber's second book due out in the fall
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - It takes two volumes to cover teen idol Justin Bieber's 17 years.
The 17-year-old pop sensation, whose first book was published in 2010, is back with his second book.
HarperCollins announced Tuesday that it will publish "Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started" in September. The book is described as "the second official photographic book" from the multiplatinum-selling superstar.
The company promises a look inside the world of Bieber: Touring the globe, making a movie and recording his new album.
His first book, titled "First Step 2 Forever: My Story," was published in October 2010. It has sold more than a million copies in 25 languages.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer