Mo Rocca learns to cook in upcoming special "My Grandmother's Ravioli"
(CBS) TV personality and CBS "Sunday Morning" correspondent Mo Rocca may not know how to cook, but he knows who to ask for help.
Rocca will star in an hour-long special called "My Grandmother's Ravioli" on the Cooking Channel where he will receive cooking lessons from America's grandmothers and grandfathers.
The former "Daily Show" correspondent learns how to make everything from a Filipino grandmother's paella to a Romanian grandpa's grilled sausages.
"At 42, I'm finally figuring out how to cook," Rocca told The Hollywood Reporter. "My grandmother was a great cook and her ravioli was what I remember from my childhood. I wish I could go back in time and show up to her apartment a few hours before we ate, so that's the show."
"My Grandmother's Ravioli" airs Feb. 19 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Cooking Channel.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video