Michelle Obama spotted wearing a Jason Wu for Target dress
(CBS) This weekend, First Lady Michelle Obama, known for mixing low price off-the-rack items with designer duds, was spotted wearing a $39.99 Jason Wu for Target dress while doing a press event in Florida.
The designer's line for Target went on sale Feb. 5 and flew off the shelves almost as soon as it went on sale, but it looks like the first lady was able to snatch up the Sleeveless Chiffon Dress in Navy Floral with Gold Belt.
Obama, of course, added her own sense of style to the ensemble swapping the gold belt for a red one and cinching it over a blue cardigan.
Obama has a history with the designer: She put Wu on the map in 2009 when she wore an ivory gown he designed at her husband's inaugural ball.
Tell us: What do you think of the first lady's look?
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- This Is James Gandolfini, He's Not Tony