New edition of Brooke Burke's book "The Naked Mom" released
(CBS) Brooke Burke, co-host of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," released the paperback version of her book sharing her stories of motherhood, "The Naked Mom: A Modern Mom's Fearless Revelations, Savvy Advice and Soulful Reflections."
In her book Burke, a mother of four, shares stories from her life - from childhood memories, to personal beauty tips, to her thoughts on relationships and her busy career - with the hopes to inspire other moms and help them handle their everyday emotional challenges.
In "The Naked Mom" Burke explores three major personas that she believes characterizes moms everywhere: "The Woman," "The Mother," and "The Lover."
Burke is a mommy blogger and co-CEO for MondernMom.com and founder of babooshbaby.com, an online retailer store that sells Burke's post-pregancy belly wraps. She also serves as a "Mommy Corresondent" on the nationally syndicated daytime talk show "The Doctors."
Burke's book is currently in stores nationwide.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 217 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Weekend box office: "Man of Steel" smashes June record