Michelle Williams models for Boy by Band of Outsiders
(CBS) Boy by Band of Outsiders recruited Oscar nominee Michelle Williams to play dress-up for its spring 2012 look book.
Scott Sternberg, the designer of the Los Angeles-based label, took sun-drenched Polaroids of the actress in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery to capture his spring collection's romantic and dreamy aesthetic.
For the look book, Williams is seen wearing the collection's faded toile du Jouy prints, in the form of a sweeping skirt and trench coat, and its crisp whites and blacks, in the form of a collared dress.
The 13-look collection, which was shown at New York Fashion Week in the fall, was said to be inspired by the Peter Weir's film "Picnic at Hanging Rock."
This isn't the first time the "My Week With Marilyn" star shot a look book for Boy by Band of Outsiders - she did it once before in 2008.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Tony Soprano: His most memorable lines
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot