Target to screen scene from "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at "Part 1" DVD release
(CBS) Twi-hards will no doubt be in line on Feb. 11 to nab a copy of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" on DVD, and they can do it at midnight, the same way they go to midnight showings of the franchise's films.
Target is keeping its doors open longer to turn the DVD's release into an event.
Fans who show up for Target's late-night DVD release event will also get to see a never-before-seen scene from "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," in which Bella is seen as a vampire for the first time.
Then, at midnight, fans will be able to purchase a special-edition DVD, which includes an authentic flower from the set of Bella and Edward's wedding scene encased in an acrylic keepsake.
The event starts at 11 p.m. on Feb. 10 at Target stores listed here.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" L.A. premiere
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"