Blake Lively: "I've had four boyfriends in my whole life"
Hmm ... We can think of a few. She's currently dating her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds. Before that there was a five-month or so stint with Leonardo DiCaprio. And who could forget Lively's long-term relationship with her "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley? Not too shabby, Lively.Pictures: Blake Lively
"I've had four boyfriends in my whole life," Lively, 24, told the magazine. "I've never been with anyone that's not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it's because there's somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while."
When asked about having kids, Lively said, "I hope to have a few girls one day." She joked, "If not girls, they better be trannies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated."
The fashion-forward actress surprisingly doesn't have a stylist, noting, "When I'm going to an event, I'll send Christian [Louboutin] a picture of my outfit and say, 'What shoes do you think I should wear with this?'"
Lively still stars on the CW's "Gossip Girl," but she's tackling more movie roles these days, including an upcoming role in the Oliver Stone thriller, "Savages," with Demian Bichir, Salma Hayek and John Travolta.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014