Fran Drescher: I was abducted by aliens
Fran Drescher claims she and her ex-husband were abducted by aliens who planted chips in their hands.
The star of "The Nanny" and the TV Land sitcom "Happily Divorced" tells The Huffington Post that, in her younger years, she was abducted by aliens. "You know, it's funny, because Peter and I both saw (aliens) before we knew each other, doing the same thing, driving on the road with our dads," Drescher told the website, "in all seriousness."
She was referring to her ex-husband and her "Happily Divorced" producer and writer Peter Marc Jacobson.
The actress, who believes they were programmed to meet, says, "We both have this scar. It's the exact same scar on the exact same spot."
Drescher did add that Jacobson doesn't believe the scars came from aliens; he thinks she got a scar from a drill bit or a hot cup of liquid.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"