Fran Drescher: I was abducted by aliens
Fran Drescher claims she and her ex-husband were abducted by aliens who planted chips in their hands.
The star of "The Nanny" and the TV Land sitcom "Happily Divorced" tells The Huffington Post that, in her younger years, she was abducted by aliens. "You know, it's funny, because Peter and I both saw (aliens) before we knew each other, doing the same thing, driving on the road with our dads," Drescher told the website, "in all seriousness."
She was referring to her ex-husband and her "Happily Divorced" producer and writer Peter Marc Jacobson.
The actress, who believes they were programmed to meet, says, "We both have this scar. It's the exact same scar on the exact same spot."
Drescher did add that Jacobson doesn't believe the scars came from aliens; he thinks she got a scar from a drill bit or a hot cup of liquid.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video