Tracy Morgan in hospital after reported collapse
A spokesperson for "30 Rock" actor Tracy Morgan has reportedly told ABC he is being treated at a Utah hospital from symptoms related to "a combination of exhaustion and altitude," flatly rejecting reports on Hollywood gossip sites which claimed the star collapsed after appearing intoxicated at an awards ceremony.
"Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100 percent false," the message delivered by Morgan's representative to ABC News said, seeking to stem the flow of apparent eye-witness accounts from sites like TMZ and The Hollywood Reporter.
An official with Park City Medical Center, not far from where Morgan was attending a ceremony at the Sundance Film Festival, confirmed to ABC News that medical exams showed no drugs or alcohol in Morgan's system.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner