First look: "Glee" pays tribute to Michael Jackson
(CBS) "Glee" is gearing up for its tribute to Michael Jackson.
Fox has released photos from the episode, titled "Michael," which is set to air on Jan. 31.
Photos reveal a showdown between New Directions and the Warblers will go down, along with a big group performance in the school auditorium.
In a promo that promises the hour will be "epic," glimpses can be seen of a few numbers, including Santana (Naya Rivera) and Sebastian (Grant Gustin) singing "Smooth Criminal."
This isn't the first time the show has paid tribute to a music icon - episodes have already been done honoring Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga.
Scroll down for more photos and to watch the promo, then share your thoughts in the comments.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 143 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 18 Photos
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"