Lana Del Rey on "SNL": Did she blow it?
But did she blow it?
A Google search finds critics blasting the 25-year-old singer-songwriter, describing her performance as off-key and just plain awkward.
Even celebrities have chimed in.
"Wow watching this 'singer' on SNL is like watching a 12 year old in their bedroom when they're pretending to sing and perform. #signofourtimes," Juliette Lewis wrote on Twitter, according to the Hollywood Reporter. That tweet has since been deleted.
"I'm a good musician," Del Rey told MTV News recently. "And I may not have a record out now, but I have been singing for a very long time, and I think that [SNL's] Lorne [Michaels] knows that, and everyone over there knows that. It's not a fluke decision."
Del Rey's debut album will be released on Jan. 31.
Tell us: Do you think Lana Del Rey bombed her "SNL" performance?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video