"Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul is engaged
(CBS) Aaron Paul is starting off the New Year in a romantic way - the "Breaking Bad" star, 32, is engaged to girlfriend Lauren Parsekian.
Parsekian, 24, updated her Facebook page on Sunday to share the news.
"Coming back home today with my fiance!!! NYE proposal in Paris," the bride-to-be wrote, according to Us Weekly. "Couldn't be more perfect. I'm so happy and excited and honored to share my life with the most amazing man on the planet."
RumorFix.com posted a picture of the engagement ring that Parsekian reportedly shared with friends, along with a snapshot of the couple holding a sign that says "bride + groom to be."
Parsekian is the president and co-founder of the Kind Campaign, which works to bring "awareness and healing to the negative and lasting effects of girl-against-girl crimes."
Paul won an Emmy for playing troubled addict/drug dealer Jesse Pinkman on "Breaking Bad" in 2010. His latest film, "Smashed," will debut at the Sundance Film Festival later this month.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Top wedding dress trends: "Gatsby" glamour and more
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards