Man stabbed at Gregg Allman show in Nasvhille
Carl Darren Brothers, 44, has been released from the Metro Nashville Jail. He was charged with aggravated assault, public intoxication and disorderly conduct late Wednesday night.
Police say the man seated next to him, Ronald Sixt Jr., was treated for minor facial injuries.
Officers say Sixt apparently bumped into Brothers and the two argued, fought and then Brothers allegedly took a knife out of his back pocket and began stabbing Sixt while Allman was still on stage. Ryman security broke up the fight and called police.
Gregg Allman's tour continues Friday in Baton Rouge, La. and wraps up on Jan. 21 in Savannah, Ga.
He'll take a short break before kicking off the Allman Brothers Band's annual run at New York's Beacon Theatre in March.
Next month, the Allman Brothers Band will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 54th annual Grammys.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance