Man stabbed at Gregg Allman show in Nasvhille
Carl Darren Brothers, 44, has been released from the Metro Nashville Jail. He was charged with aggravated assault, public intoxication and disorderly conduct late Wednesday night.
Police say the man seated next to him, Ronald Sixt Jr., was treated for minor facial injuries.
Officers say Sixt apparently bumped into Brothers and the two argued, fought and then Brothers allegedly took a knife out of his back pocket and began stabbing Sixt while Allman was still on stage. Ryman security broke up the fight and called police.
Gregg Allman's tour continues Friday in Baton Rouge, La. and wraps up on Jan. 21 in Savannah, Ga.
He'll take a short break before kicking off the Allman Brothers Band's annual run at New York's Beacon Theatre in March.
Next month, the Allman Brothers Band will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 54th annual Grammys.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 83 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby