Jeremy Renner was not hurt in bar fight in Thailand, reports say
(CBS) "Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star Jeremy Renner is alright, according to his rep, despite reports that he was injured in a bar fight in Thailand.
"Jeremy was there [but] was not involved," the actor's rep told MTV News. "When a fight broke out, he exited [and] was not injured."
Previous reports stated that Renner was out at a pub in Phuket Town when six employees stabbed and injured two local men, the Phuket Gazette reported early Wednesday. The paper also stated that Renner had been injured in the brawl.
The six men involved are currently in the custody of the local authorities and the pub has since been shut down due to a violation of curfew.
Renner has been filming "The Bourne Legacy" in the Philippines, the actor's rep told MTV.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos