Amber Rose, Kanye West's ex, calls Kim Kardashian a "homewrecker"
(CBS) Amber Rose, who famously dated rapper Kanye West in 2010, is now coming forward about the relationship, blaming Kim Kardashian for their break up, calling her a "homewrecker."
"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together," Rose said in an interview with RadarOnline.
Rose told the site that Kim and Kanye hooked up while they were both in relationships with other people: Kanye was with Rose and Kim was dating NFL player Reggie Bush.
"They were both cheating," Rose said, according to Radar. "They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other."
The 28-year-old Rose blames 31-year-old Kim for starting the affair by sending Kanye text messages and racy photos of herself. Rose told the site she confronted Kim about it, but "she never responded."
Rose is currently dating rapper Wiz Khalifa and now she thanks Kim for helping her find true love.
"If she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn't be as happy as I am now."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"