Jared Leto named worst-dressed man
GQ has named the 30 Seconds to Mars frontman the worst dressed man in the world.
Why? According to the magazine, the "high fashion-fool" looked extravagantly terrible all year long.
Leto, who got his start on the '90s TV show "My So-Called Life," has been spotted donning mesh shirts, skirts and even a mullet.
"It's not that Jared Leto, the actor and 30 Seconds to Mars frontman, doesn't try," the magazine explains. "He tries too damn hard."
Tell us: Do you think Leto is the worst-dressed guy around?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?