Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' ex mistress, annouces she's pregnant
(CBS) Rachel Uchitel, the first woman to come out as being the former mistress of professional golfer Tiger Woods, announced that she is pregnant.
Uchitel tweeted pictures of herself and new husband Matt Hahn posing with her baby bump.
"Expecting big things for 2012...Five down, four months to go," Uchitel tweeted.
The former "Celebrity Rehab" star secretly married Hahn in October and the two have been living in San Francisco since their wedding, reports TMZ.
In 2009, Uchitel burst into the spotlight after claiming that she was the mistress of Woods, causing more than a dozen women to come out as Woods' mistresses. On "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" Uchitel claimed she was addicted to "love."
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- Justin Bieber booed at Canadian football game