Janet Jackson is the new face of Nutrisystem
"Dieting never worked for me, counting calories never worked for me, and denying myself the foods I love never worked for me. I needed a better plan," Jackson said in a statement.
The singer joins a host of celebrities getting on board with weight-loss brands. Jennifer Hudson is the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and Mariah Carey is now a part of Jenny. There are also reports Jessica Simpson may ink a deal with Weight Watchers.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers