Dallas Mavs owner calls Khloe the team's official favorite Kardashian
(CBS) Billionaire entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said he is going to welcome Khloe Kardashian, whose husband Lamar Odom was traded to the team, with "open arms."
Cuban told EXTRA that he is excited not only about having the 6'11'' power forward from the Los Angeles Lakers, but also about having Kardashian in Dallas.
"You know, we had a 'team' meeting, and we all decided that Khloe is the official favorite Kardashian of the Dallas Mavericks," said Cuban to EXTRA. "She's welcome with open arms. We can't wait to have the whole family, can't wait to have Khloe and Lamar."
While Khloe tweeted after the news of the trade that she was "sad" and "a tad thrown off" by the news of the trade, Cuban said, "She is going to love it. The Mavs really make a point for all the players, when we bring somebody in, we really work with the families to make them feel comfortable."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest