Five copies of Duchess Kate's sold-out engagement dress released
(CBS) Everyone remembers the navy blue dress Kate Middleton, now Duchess of Cambridge, wore at the announcement of her engagement to Prince William that sold out within 24 hours of her wearing it.
The dress, which retails for ?475 ($745), not only sold out instantly, it also spawned tons of knock-offs. Now, Issa has decided to produce the dresses exclusively for "Online Fashion Week," and the dresses will be available from the U.K. website, Selfridges.
British Vogue is launching the first ever "Online Fashion Week," which started Dec. 5 and ends Dec. 9. Other brands that are releasing limited edition exclusives on Selfridges include Victoria Beckham, YSL, Rag & Bone and more.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest