Business anchor asks: "Are 'The Muppets' brainwashing our kids?"
Anchor Eric Bolling played a clip from Disney's new film, "The Muppets," which features a rich oil baron named Tex Richman playing the villain.
"What's actually going on here?" Bolling asked commentator Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center. "Is liberal Hollywood using class warfare to brainwash our kids?"
"Yes, absolutely, and they've been doing it for decades," replied Gainor. "Hollywood, the Left, the media, they hate the oil industry. They hate corporate America."
Gainor later added, "It's amazing how far the left will go just to stoop, to manipulate your kids, to convince them, to give [them] an anti-corporate message."
Tell us: What do you think about the segment?
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Toby Keith: Moore, Oklahoma "will persevere"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"