Daniel Day-Lewis transforms into Abraham Lincoln (Picture)
(CBS) Daniel Day-Lewis is playing Abraham Lincoln in Stephen Spielberg's upcoming film "Lincoln," and a new photo shows how the Oscar-winner has transformed himself into the 16th president.
The "There Will Be Blood" star, 54, was spotted at a restaurant in Richmond, Va., sporting Honest Abe's trademark beard and hairstyle. The film is shooting in the area.
Richmond native Michael Phillips was able to snap a photo of the actor and tweeted it to his followers.
The film also stars Sally Field, Tommy Lee Jones, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, John Hawkes, James Spader and Hal Holbrook. It's due out next year.
Tell us: What do you think of Day-Lewis as Lincoln?
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong arrested