Victoria's Secret Fashion Show draws big ratings
(CBS) CBS' Victoria's Secret Fashion Show brought together sexy models and music stars - and the combination brought in big ratings.
The annual event was watched by 10.3 million viewers - its largest audience since 2002.
According to the network, the 10 p.m. broadcast also scored its highest rating ever in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic with a 4.6, a 35 percent increase from last year.
The show featured the now-standard bevy of models dressed in various incarnations of lingerie adorned with angel wings and other accessories. There were also performances by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5.
CBS won the night and scored another hit at 8 p.m. with its annual special "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer." That drew 12.7 million viewers and earned a 4.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
Tell us: Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video