Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and other Angels walk the catwalk
(CBS) Victoria's Secret's Angels have donned their wings (among other things) once again for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
The show was taped earlier this month, but aired Tuesday night on CBS. The night's looks were divided into different themes - superheroes, ballet, passion, underwater, turn-of-the-century New Orleans and "Club Pink," a sparkly homage to the brand's loungewear line.
Miranda Kerr, who missed last year's show because she was pregnant, donned the Fantasy Treasure Bra, a diamond-and-gem-encrusted design worth $2.5 million. Her husband, actor Orlando Bloom, could be seen cheering from the front row when Kerr took to the catwalk. The couple, who married last year, welcomed son Flynn on Jan. 6.
Other models in the show included Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Donaldson. A new Angel - 19-year-old Karlie Kloss - also made her debut.
Kanye West performed his hit "Stronger," and was joined by Jay-Z later in the evening for a performance from their album "Watch the Throne." Maroon 5 also performed "Moves Like Jagger," and frontman Adam Levine walked the catwalk with model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Nicki Minaj closed the show with "Super Bass."
The special also took viewers behind the scenes, showing the models getting ready and what happens backstage during the show.
Tell us: Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage