Justin Bieber named the most searched celebrity of the year
Pictures: Justin Bieber
Bieber had landed at No. 6 in 2010, a sign that "Bieber Fever" isn't cooling off anytime soon.
The 17-year-old star, who's been the target of a paternity scandal, was the only male celebrity to make this year's top 10 list, according to the Internet search engine. Actresses Lindsay Lohan and Megan Fox, along with music artists Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus rounded out the most searched celebrity names.
Sandra Bullock, Jesse James, Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, Barack Obama and Kate Gosselin all dropped off the top 10 list this year.
"American Idol" was the most searched television show of 2011, followed by "Dancing with the Stars" and "Glee." The most popular movie searches on Bing included "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol," "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" and "The Hangover 2."
See Bing's full report here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos