Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to air tonight
(CBS) Angels (of the model variety) and stars (the Hollywood kind) will collide on the small screen when the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs Tuesday night.
The annual event was recorded earlier this month, and will be broadcast at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
Australian model Miranda Kerr donned the Fantasy Treasure Bra - worth $2.5 million - for the event. The aqua push-up bra reportedly features nearly 3,400 hand-set precious gems, including white and yellow diamonds, pearls, citrines and aquamarines, all set in white and yellow gold.
Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman and Candice Swanepoel are among the other models featured in the show, wearing bras and panties accessorized with lace-up stilettos, tutus, flamenco skirts and leg warmers.
The lingerie isn't the only reason to tune in - there are also performances from Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5. Jay-Z also made a surprise appearance, performing a song with West from their "Watch the Throne" album.
Last year, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show had the most viewers in its timeslot: about 9 million in the U.S., according to Nielsen. The show airs in more than 90 countries.
Tell us: Will you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos