"Twilight" wedding dress can be yours for $799
(CBS) "Twilight" fans can now walk down the aisle like Bella Swan.
An official replica of the Carolina Herrera-designed wedding dress that Kristen Stewart wears in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" hit stores on Tuesday. It was designed by bridal retailer Alfred Angelo and sells for $799.
The liquid satin sheath has long, lace-trimmed sleeves and a dramatic plunging cut-out illusion back detailed with a Chantilly-inspired lace applique, fabric-covered buttons and a chapel train. It's available in Alfred Angelo stores nationwide in sizes 0-30W.
The design house began working with "Twilight" films producer Summit Entertainment back in May, according to the Wall Street Journal, so the replica would be ready in time for the film's premiere.
But if that's not close enough to the real thing for some Twi-hards, they'll just have to wait a little longer - Herrera announced Tuesday that she will begin selling the gown in her CHNY boutiques next year, according to Reuters. No details were given on how many dresses will be produced, or what they'll cost.
Tell us: Would you wear Bella's wedding gown?
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" L.A. premiere
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 79 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office