Mila Kunis goes to the Marine Corps Ball
According to local news station WNCT, Kunis arrived in Greenville at around 2:30 p.m. wearing a black dress with her hair in an up-do.
Prior to the ball, Marine spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser said, "She's going to get a chance to learn about the Marine Corps, and we're all going to have a great time celebrating the Marine Corps birthday."
Not only did the "Black Swan" star learn a bit about the Marines, it also sounds as if she and Moore had a good time doing so. The official Twitter account of the United States Marine Corps tweeted, "Sgt. Scott Moore got to enjoy the #Marine Corps birthday ball with @MMilaKunis."
Back in July, Moore, a data systems technician who was deployed in Afghanistan at the time, asked Kunis to be his date after making a bet with a fellow Marine. Kunis accepted the invite after getting a little encouragement from her "Friends with Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake.
After Timberlake publicly prodded Kunis to say yes, he received his own Marine Corps Ball invite. The singer-actor attended a separate ball in Richmond, Va. with another Marine earlier this month.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest