"Twilight" fans camp out for "Breaking Dawn" premiere
(CBS) A Twi-hard tent city has sprung up around Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre in anticipation of Monday's premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
Hundreds of fans have been camping out since Thursday in hopes of catching a glimpse of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the cast.
CBS Los Angeles reports that fans were asked to pack up their tents by 6 a.m. Monday. More than 1,000 of the fans received wrist bands that will get them near the red carpet for the premiere.
Arrivals for the event will begin at 4:30 p.m., Pacific time, the station reports, and the premiere itself will begin at 7 p.m.
The film doesn't open until Nov. 18, but it's already raking in big bucks - advance tickets from Fandango and MovieTickets.com have sold out on 2,300 screens in the U.S. Analysts say the film could see a $155 million opening weekend.
Tell us: Will you see "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" on opening weekend?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer