Kate and Pippa Middleton royal wedding dolls look nothing like them
(CBS) Is that you, Pippa?
Toy company Herobuilders has unveiled action figures of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, and her maid of honor, sister Pippa Middleton, but the figurines don't look much like their real-world royal counterparts.
The Pippa doll, dressed in a replica of her now-infamous Alexander McQueen bridesmaid dress, retails for $49.95.
There are two Kate dolls available - one in a "handmade replica" of her wedding gown, for $189.95, and an alternative in a different wedding dress for $49.95.
Earlier this year, London toy company Arklu released replicas of Prince William and his bride on their wedding day. Those retail for about $80 for just Kate, or $160 for the set.
Tell us: What do you think of the Kate and Pippa dolls?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos