The Duggar family of TLC's "19 Kids and Counting" expecting baby No. 20
(CBS) It looks like TLC is going to have to change the name of its show "19 Kids and Counting."
The show's stars, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are expecting their 20th child in April 2012, reports Entertainment Weekly.
The 45-year-old mom told the "Today" show she was surprised to discover she was expecting at her age. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."
The couple's children have typically been 16 to 18 months apart, but with their last child born in December 2009 this is the longest the family has gone without a new addition, according to MSNBC.
The Duggars have said before that they leave their family planning to God, reports MSNBC.
Their 19 children range in age from 23 years to 23 months. The announcement of their 20th child coincides with the show's finale tonight, Nov. 8.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Toby Keith: Moore, Oklahoma "will persevere"