Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's ring: "A gift is a gift"
Pictures: Kim Kardashian
Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, seems to think the reality star should keep the ring. Although she said it's up to the former couple, Jenner told "Fox and Friends" on Thursday, "A gift is a gift. If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present."
Jenner added, "But I don't think Kim is as concerned about that as everything else. I don't think it's about the gifts or the money, it's about what she's feeling and about two people and how their lives are changing."
Jenner has been making the media rounds to promote her new memoir, "Kris Jenner ... And All Things Kardashian."
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video