Marie Osmond hospitalized in Las Vegas
(CBS) Marie Osmond was taken to a Las Vegas hospital on Wednesday night, following a performance with her brother, Donny.
Reports say that the singer's voice began to sound hoarse during the duo's variety show. After finishing her performance, she went to get checked out.
A rep for the singer told Reuters that she was diagnosed with bronchitis after undergoing tests.
On Thursday, the 52-year-old tweeted, "So the allergies went into a bronchitis. Didn't realize it until I went to hit the high notes last night on stage."
Osmond was cleared to perform again on Thursday evening, the Las Vegas Sun reports, and no dates for her and her brother's show have been canceled.
Her rep told the paper that some numbers might be cut or shortened to give the singer a chance to rest her voice.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos