Jack Osbourne is going to be a father
(CBS) Jack Osbourne, the son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, is going to have a child of his own.
He revealed during an interview on "Piers Morgan Tonight" that his fiancee, actress Lisa Stelly, is pregnant with the couple's first child.
"My life is absolutely insane right now... I guess technically I do have something to tell you. I'm about to be a father," he said during the Tuesday appearance, according to Access Hollywood.
"I'm excited. I'm a little nervous, but I'm excited. It's going to be fun," the 25-year-old added. "I'm not going to do a reality show, though."
His parents, who also appeared during the interview, shared their thoughts on the impending arrival.
Ozzy Osbourne told Piers Morgan: "I'm in shock, I think it's fabulous."
His wife, "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne, added: "I'm happy because it's what Jack wants, so I'm happy. And I've always wanted to be a grandma, so it couldn't be better."
Jack's sister, Kelly Osbourne, also shared her excitement on Twitter: "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie!"
Jack and Stelly announced their engagement last month.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards