"Free Agents" canceled by NBC
(CBS) Another one bites the dust.
The remake of the U.K. series of the same name starred Hank Azaria and Kathryn Hahn as PR execs who have a one-night stand and have to deal with the fallout at work. Its final episode drew a meager 3.3 million viewers, according to Deadline.
On Wednesday, Azaria begged his Twitter followers to tune in: "Okay, it's do or die time for my show Free Agents -- we need eyeballs tonight at 8:30 on NBC!! Watch tonight or we may go away."
If you're keeping track, this means that two freshman shows have gotten the ax ("The Playboy Club," "Free Agents"), and four have gotten full-season orders ("Up All Night," "Whitney," "New Girl" and "2 Broke Girls").
Tell us: Are you surprised to see "Free Agents" go?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer