John Travolta is a time traveler? Evidence may be on eBay
John Travolta: Time traveler? A new photograph being sold through an eBay auction claims to be definitive proof that the actor has been jumping between decades.
"For those of you who don't know, John Travolta is a Scientologist and many Scientologists believe in a type of reincarnation. Of course, time travel can't be ruled out as well," the seller wrote in the auction's description. Buyers are being asked to cough up $50,000 to own the photo.
"The thing that I always found striking about this photograph and I'm sure that you will too is the amazing identical eyes, hairline and most importantly John's very unique trademark chin," they added.
Travolta joins a list of recent celebrities accused of having paranormal or science-fiction based abilities. A photograph from the 1870s of a man who looks strikingly like Nicolas Cage was reportedly evidence that the actor was a vampire. Cage has yet to deny those claims.
While we aren't sure about the veracity of the photograph, we strongly do not believe that Travolta has magical time traveling abilities. If he did, he probably would have prevented Vincent Vega, his character in "Pulp Fiction," from ever entering a bathroom.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims