Kirstie Alley: I've lost 100 pounds
(CBS) Kirstie Alley has seriously slimmed down.
The actress, whose weight has fluctuated in recent years, says she has lost 100 pounds and is now a size 6.
Alley told the magazine that she hit a wall two years ago, when her weight was around 230 pounds. She credits the weight loss to her daily dancing regimen on "Dancing with the Stars" last season, along with an organic diet and following Organic Liaison, her own weight-loss program.
"I feel back to normal," she said. "I have my game again."
On Twitter, Alley cleared up rumors that she went under the knife to reach her new figure.
"Thank u for all your SWEET comments.," she tweeted to fans about the People photos. "NO surgery, NO flippin lasers, NO barfing, NO starving...Jeez ...my products, organic food, dance."
Kirstie Alley at Fashion Week
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby