Sherri Shepherd's wedding TV special airs
(CBS) Sherri Shepherd married TV writer Lamar Sally last month in Chicago, but fans got to see her walk down the aisle on Tuesday night.
The couple's nuptials were taped for a TV special, "Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married," which aired on the Style Network.
The special followed Shepherd as she prepared for the big day.
"The View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselback was one of Shepherd's six bridesmaids, along with TV host Niecy Nash and "Community" actress Yvette Nicole Brown.
Her 6-year-old son, Jeffrey, walked her down the aisle.
If you missed the show, don't fret. Shepherd told fans on Twitter that the network will re-air the special twice a day for the rest of the week.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video