Robert Downey Jr. and wife expecting a baby
(CBS) Robert Downey Jr. is going to be a dad again.
The "Iron Man" star and his wife, producer Susan Downey, will welcome their first child together early next year.
"Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news," his rep told People magazine on Wednesday. "They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Downey, 46, and his wife have been married for six years.
The actor has a 17-year-old son, Indio, from his marriage to Deborah Falconer.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale