Emma Stone gets a love letter from Jim Carrey (Video)
The actor, 49, posted a video on his website professing his love for the 22-year-old "The Help" star.Pictures: Jim Carrey
"I think you're all the way beautiful, not just pretty but smart and kind hearted," Carrey said. "And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids."
"We'd laugh all day long and go camping, play Yahtzee, tell ghost stories by the fire. And the sex...," he trailed off, and then added, "And everyday, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you."
He finished the message with: "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. You're pretty special, and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment, but most of all, I wish you love and contentment. That's all."
On Twitter, Carrey reassured fans that the video was a joke.
"Yes, my msg to Emma Stone was a comedy routine and the funniest part is that everything i said is tru," he wrote. "Hahahaha! ?;^P"
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?