Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith not splitting
(CBS) Updated 4:24 p.m. EDT
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's marriage is not on the rocks.
After a tabloid report on Tuesday alleged the couple had separated, the actors released a statement shooting down the rumors.
"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," the statement reads, according to TMZ. "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
They're not the only ones speaking out. Trey Smith, the actor's son from a previous marriage, took to Twitter to deny the report.
"Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information ..its not true RETWEET!!!" he wrote. "Everyone can think what they want ..even if its not true."
A source close to the couple also told Us magazine that the story is "100 percent not true."
Earlier, In Touch Weekly reported that Smith, 42, and Pinkett Smith, 39, had decided to separate after 13 years of marriage. The couple married in 1997 and have two children together, son Jaden, 13, and daughter Willow, 10.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance