Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady top wealthiest celebrity couple list
(CBS) - What happens when a top supermodel and a NFL quarterback marry? You get the world's wealthiest celebrity couple.
Thanks to her endorsement and fashion deals, and his four-year contract extension with the New England Patriots, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady collectively earned $75 million between May 2010 to May 2011, according to Forbes.
Their joint income put them at the top spot of the magazine's "World's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples" list, knocking music's power couple Jay-Z and Beyonce, who earned $72 million over the past year, to the No. 2 spot.
Placing in third are Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with earnings of $50 million. Jolie racked in $30 million from her films "Salt" and "The Tourist," while Pitt took home $20 million with the earnings from his Plan B production company.
David and Victoria Beckham together pocketed $45 million, putting them in fourth, and "Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson rounded out the top 5 with their combined $40 million salary.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- Toby Keith: Moore, Oklahoma "will persevere"