Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marilyn" (Picture)
The image shows Williams, as the late screen icon, walking through a crowd of men as photographers trail her.
Based on two memoirs by Colin Clark, "My Week with Marilyn" tells the story of the week Clark spent showing Monroe around England while she was filming "The Prince and the Showgirl" with Sir Laurence Olivier in 1956.
The film stars Eddie Redmayne as Clark, Kenneth Branagh as Olivier and Dougray Scott as Monroe's new husband, playwright Arthur Miller. Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Emma Watson also star.
"My Week with Marilyn" will arrive in theaters on Nov. 4, after premiering at the New York Film Festival in October.
Tell us: Does Williams looks like Monroe? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go