Kat Von D and Jesse James are engaged again
(CBS) Maybe the second time is the charm. Kat Von D and Jesse James, who called off their engagement a month ago, are giving their relationship another go.
James, 42, has publicly confirmed that he and Von D, 29, are officially back to together and the engagement is back on.
"Sometimes you are only given one chance in life," he told People. "It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."
The tattooed twosome each posted separate pictures of themselves embracing each other on Twitter Thursday, the same day TLC announced the cancellation of Von D's reality show "LA Ink."
James accompanied his photo with the caption, "Para siempre," which means "forever" in Spanish.
He and Von D became engaged in January, but ended it in July. They began dating in summer 2010, following James public divorce with Oscar-winner Sandra Bullock.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims