Kate Gosselin's kids want her to remarry
(CBS) Kate Gosselin's children want her to find love again.
The "Kate Plus 8" star reveals that her brood of twins and sextuplets want her to get remarried.
"I'm hoping that person is out there, because the kids on a daily basis are just begging me to get married again. They bring it up all the time," she told the "Today" show's Ann Curry on Monday.
The reality TV mom added that she's ready to start dating again.
"I'm definitely ready to start dating," Gosselin said, adding that she'd like to get some of her best friends to round up any eligible men. "There are a lot of obstacles for me. The odds of me bumping into someone are rare."
Gosselin and her husband, who starred together with their children on the TLC series "Jon & Kate Plus 8," divorced in 2009.
"I'm not going to lie, it's really settling in now two years later being a single mom of eight kids," she told Curry. "It's difficult. I've had a lot of difficult moments and stressful moments, and you're going to see it (on "Kate Plus 8"), the good, the bad and the ugly."
Gosselin also addressed rumors that her reality series is being canceled: "Nobody has told me. We will do it as long as people are watching."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video